Further detail on the types of services we offer is provided below:
- Sourcing Strategy – optimises the way in which organisations procure IT and aligned against business goals, delivering best in class value and innovation, with a manageable risk profile
- Business Case Development - we develop and manage the business case with you. Our approach ensures consistency, clarity and completeness, and alignment to your finance processes
- Contract Development and Negotiations – expedited and robust development of IT contracts that are more appropriate and beneficial for clients, review of existing contracts to assess vendor / service performance and to understand whether they are delivering the value expected, formulating and executing strategies for remediation of under-performing contracts
- Supplier Selection – accelerated and structured process for conducting IT tenders through market knowledge, best practice, proven methodologies, insight and genuine delivery experience, and supplier community relationships
- Exit and Transition Planning - utilising the tools and methodologies of our transformation practice, we assist clients to developing their exit, transition and transformation plans - based upon solid foundations and experience of what is achievable in the real world
Coeus’ approach for the development and execution of managed service and multi-source agreements is to follow its standard methodology, which is tailored to meet the specific needs of the client organisation, ensuring all of the requirements and individual elements of our clients are fully incorporated.
The reason for taking this approach is that it provides a holistic, end-to-end view, ensuring Coeus can capture and validate all of the pre-requisites to the proposed negotiation. It also ensures that the ongoing planned method for the management and optimisation of the service, through methods such as SIAM, are fully incorporated into the negotiation and contract formalisation phases. In addition, this approach helps us to identify key challenges and how to potentially mitigate these throughout each phase for the implementation of a managed service / multi-sourced agreement.
Related case studies
March 24, 2016
Learn how Coeus assisted a leading healthcare provider in selecting a new ERP package and supplier, bring structure and rigour to the sourcing process and critically needed market knowledge and insight.
June 17, 2015
Learn how Coeus helped a global pharmaceuticals client develop a strategy for their fragmented and diversely provisioned End User Services (EUS), which was then evolved into an RFP for taking the service to market.
February 11, 2015
Read how Coeus helped a leading global drinks business to address the age old dichotomy of reducing operating costs whilst at the same time delivering world class IS services.
contact usJames Cockroft
James specialises in IT outsourcing and heads up the Sourcing practice. His experience in the IT industry, includes 10 years as a consultant
Get in touch
48 Warwick Street
London, W1B 5AW
Telephone: +44 (0)207 127 4321
Fax: +44 (0)207 127 4320
stay in touch